Posted on accelerateSC website on May 26, 2020
- DHEC Surpasses Goal to Test 110,000 South Carolinians in May. Learn more about DHEC surpassing May's testing goal.
- SC Election Commission Announces Witness Signatures Are No Longer Required for Asentee by Mail Ballots in June Primary and Runoff Elections. View absentee voting information for June primaries.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 22, 2020
- DHEC Announces Free COVID-19 Mobile Testing Clinics. Learn more about free COVID-19 Mobile Testing Clinics.
- SC Election Commission Releases COVID-19 Voter Information for June 9 Primaries. View COVID-19 voter information for June 9 primaries (PDF).
- AccelerateSC releases guidelines for Preparing to Re-open Faith-Based Organizations. View Guidelines for Preparing to Re-Open Faith-Based Organizations.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 20, 2020
- Gov. Henry McMaster Lifts Restrictions on Attractions Effective Friday, May 22. Governor Also Lifts Restrictions on Youth and Adult Recreational Sports Effective May 30. View information about the lifting of restriction on attractions and youth and adult recreational sports.
- SCDMV Resumes Skills Tests with Modifications May 26, 2020. Learn more about SCDMV resuming skills tests with modifications.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 14, 2020
- Interim Guidelines for Re-Opening Public Swimming Pools. View the Interim Guidelines for Re-Opening Public Swimming Pools (PDF).
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 13, 2020
- South Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association Releases Opening Hotel Phase One Requirements. Learn more about Opening Hotels Phase One Requirements.
- Gov. McMaster Announces Rescheduling of All Postponed Elections due to the COVID-19. Learn more about the rescheduling of all postponed elections.
- Governor McMaster issues Executive Order 2020-35 — State of Emergency to Facilitate COVID-19 Pandemic Response, Testing, & Other Measures. Read Executive Order 2020-35.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 12, 2020.
- SCDMV to Return to Monday-Friday Hours of Operation Starting May 13. Read more about SCDMV returning to Monday-Friday hours of operation.
- Gov. Henry McMaster Announces That Close Contact Businesses, Gyms, Pools are Able to Open in a limited capacity on Monday, May 18. Learn more about which close contact businesses can reopen next week.
- Team accelerateSC Releases Basic Operations for Manufacturers During COVID-19. Learn more about the newly released Basic Operations for Manufacturers During COVID-19.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 8, 2020.
- The South Carolina Department of Administration releases Re-entry Plan for State Employees. Learn more about the plan for returning state employees to the workplace.
- DHEC Launches New COVID-19 Mobile Testing Clinics. Learn more about COVID-19 Mobile Testing Clinics and where to find them.
- DHEC Expands Contact Tracing to Support Enhanced COVID-19 Testing Efforts. Learn more about DHEC expanding contract tracing.
- Gov. Henry McMaster: Restaurants Are Able to Open for Limited Dine-in Services Monday, May 11, and Boating Restrictions are Lifted Statewide, Effective Immediately. Read the news release for more information on limited-dine-in services and the lifting of boating restrictions statewide.
- Restaurants can view recommended Phase Two restaurant Guidance here.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 7, 2020.
- South Carolina to Test All Residents and Staff at Nursing Homes for COVID-19. Learn more about testing all residents and staff at nursing homes.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 6, 2020.
- The University of South Carolina’s Columbia campus will resume in-person instruction in mid-August. Learn more about the decision and a virtual townhall scheduled for 6 p.m., May 6, 2020.
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 5, 2020.
- Gov. Henry McMaster, S.C. Department of Administration unveil accelerateSC website. Learn more about the effort to create the site (PDF).
Posted on accelerateSC website on May 4, 2020.
- Gov. Henry McMaster to lift "Work-or-Home" order May 4, 2020, and outdoor dining services for restaurants will start the same day. Read the official press release here.
- Restaurants preparing to provide outdoor customer dining can find recommended restaurant guidance here.
- South Carolina State Parks reopen. All park visitors are asked to follow social distancing guidelines. Visit the State Parks website.