SC Stay Plus, South Carolina’s Rent and Utility Assistance program, is pausing operations. Funding from the US Treasury has been fully dispersed to applicants, and it is unknown at this time if any additional funding will be received. During this pause:
- Review of all open applications will be paused.
- Applications will be left at their most recent review status as of March 15, 2023.
- If more funds become available and the program is able to re-start operations and review applications, applicants will be notified by email or phone call if their application enters review.
- The call center will have limited capacity.
- The expression of interest waitlist will remain open.
Visit https://schousing.com/Home/SC-Stay-Plus for the latest updates.