Statistical Data for Nonprofit Business Relief Grant Applicants
The available statistical data for Nonprofit Relief Grant applicants include:
- County level data
- Other financial assistance received data
Evaluation Panel Meeting Minutes
Below are the approved meeting minutes for SC CARES Nonprofit Entity Reimbursement Grant Program Evaluation Panel:
- View Dec. 10, 2020, Approved Meeting Minutes
- View Nov. 18, 2020, Approved Meeting Minutes
Application Resources (Grant program is closed; recipients have been notified.)
The Nonprofit Relief Grant Program provided grants to nonprofit organizations to reimburse qualifying expenditures for providing services or revenue loss due to COVID-19.
Grant Awards: Range from $2,500 to $50,000
- Designated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization by the Internal Revenue Service
- Registered as a public charity with the South Carolina Secretary of State
- Physically located and providing services in South Carolina
- In operation from September 13, 2019, to present
- Can demonstrate a financial or operational impact due to COVID-19
Application Window: October 19, 2020 – November 1, 2020
Application: Click here for the application.
- Click here for a step by step walk through on how to complete the application. (Posted 10.21.20)
- Click here for a video walk through on how to complete the application. (Posted 10.27.20)
Application Process Tools:
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program Overview (Updated 10.14.20)
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program Design (Updated 10.26.20)
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program FAQs (Updated 10.29.20)
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program Webinar (Posted 10.15.20)
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program Electronic Vendor Payment Enrollment Form (Posted 10.30.20)
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program Calculation Worksheet (Posted 10.19.20)
- Worksheet Video Tutorials:
- Helpful notes on the Nonprofit Calculation Worksheet (Posted 10.22.20)
- How to advance sections in the Nonprofit Calculation Worksheet (Posted 10.22.20)
- How to enter numbers from the Nonprofit Calculation Worksheet to your application (Posted 10.22.20)
- How to save and upload your Nonprofit Calculation Worksheet to the application portal (Posted 10.22.20)
- Worksheet Video Tutorials:
- Nonprofit Relief Grant Program Calculation Worksheet (PDF - Posted 10.21.20)
- If you do not have access to Excel, please download the PDF. You can then fill it out manually and upload to your application.
- SC CARES Call Center: A knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to guide people through the process. Applicants can call 803-670-5170 between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Applicants can also email questions to SCCares@admin.sc.gov. IMPORTANT: The SC CARES Call Center will be open this Saturday (10/31) and Sunday (11/1), from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Applicants can also reach out to collaborating organizations who can help with filling out the application. View the Relief Grant Programs Assistance Contacts.
- South Carolina Nonprofit Program Beneficiary Agreement (Posted 10.17.20)