- Gov. Henry McMaster Prohibits Alcohol Sales at Bars and Restaurants After 11 p.m. View information about Gov. McMaster prohibiting alcohol sales at bars and restaurants after 11 p.m.
- DOR Reminder – Income Tax Due Date is July 15. View DOR's news release for more information.
- DHEC Promotes Grant Opportunity to Help Loved Ones Safely Connect with Nursing Home Residents. View information on grant opportunity to help loved one safely connect with nursing home residents.
- K-12 Students Who Normally Receive Free or Reduced-Price School Meals to Receive Federal Food Assistance. View information about K-12 students who normally receive free or reduced-price school meals to received federal food assistance.
- South Carolina's 2020 Sales Tax Holiday Kicks Off Friday, August 7. Discover how to take advantage of this opportunity online.
- AccelerateED Task Force Releases Final Guidance and Recommendations for 2020–2021 School Year. View the AccelerateED Task Force final guidance and recommendations.
- accelerateSC Full Committee Releases its Final Report and Recommendations. View the accelerateSC Final Report and Recommendations (PDF).